SHIPPING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, 3GCUSTOMZ.COM ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, 3GCUSTOMZ.COM ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico. If you are located in other international locations, please contact 3GCUSTOMZ.COM to see if we can ship to you. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. From the receipt of your order, it normally takes us 7-10 business days to complete and make ready to ship. Custom orders run longer so contact us for an estimate. We use either UPS or FedEx ground for all shipping to the lower 48. So, once we ship UPS/FedEx can take another 2-7 days depending on where you are located from Gray, GA 31032. Shipping and Tracking information. When we ship your order, you will automatically receive an email with shipping and tracking information.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. 3GCUSTOMZ.COM is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Return Policy
- New Returns
You may return uninstalled items that were purchased from our stock up to 3 days after date of purchase (see Parts that are not Returnable below). Special Ordered Items are not eligible for credit. Items returned after 3 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Items must be returned in their original packaging and packaging must be in sell-able condition. No writing on the manufacturer’s box that the part was received in. The consumer is responsible for shipping costs of returned parts unless the part was shipped in error or defective when received from us. We will only refund UPS/FedEx Ground shipping charges on defective parts or errors that were made by us. All returns must be accompanied with a Return Authorization.
Special Ordered Items are defined as items that are not currently in our stock, for sale on our website, featured as a promotional item on our website or newsletter or in any other media source. Items ordered with an option like a cut-out or powder coat finish are considered a special item.
Parts that are not Returnable
Special Ordered Items, parts that have been modified, bolted on, plugged in, painted, parts ordered in an optional finish other than raw steel such as stainless steel, chrome, powder coat or show physical signs of use, any item that is returned without its original packaging. Any returns sent without a Return Authorization will not be eligible for credit. Items must be returned within 3 days from the date of purchase to be eligible for credit. Electrical parts are not returnable. Parts that were ordered with the optional powder coat finish are not returnable.
If a part is defective or has been received in error, please contact us for an exchange. To receive an exchange, you may place another order for the part and have it shipped immediately, and upon review of the returned part you will receive a full credit for the part and UPS/FEDEX Ground shipping costs. Or you can send back the original part and upon review of the part we will send a replacement at no charge. Parts that are returned must have a Return Authorization attached to receive credit.
Using the Return Authorization
To receive a return authorization, you must e-mail us at email@example.com
You must provide the necessary information to return an item:
1) Date of purchase
2) Invoice number
3) Contact Info (Your name, Phone number and email address)
Within 2-3 business days you receive an email with return instructions and a Return Authorization along with shipping instructions. No credit will be issued without prior Return Authorization being obtained first.
Once you receive the Return Authorization, follow the instructions that were provided. This will insure prompt credit to your account.
For your protection, we encourage you to send your return via UPS/FedEx or Insured Parcel Post. COD’s will not be accepted. 3gCustomz will process a credit within 10 working days of receipt of the returned part. The credit will be for the original purchase price of the part/s minus any shipping charges. Shipping charges will not be credited on regular returns.
If you use a Return Authorization provided by us and your return is not the result of our error or product defect, the shipping cost of the returned part will be the responsibility of the consumer. Upon further review, a full credit will be given on the returned part. If the return is a result of our error (the part you received is not the part you ordered, or the part is defective), we will incur UPS Ground shipping costs of the returned part. Please note all returns must be accompanied with a Return Authorization.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that your return falls outside the guidelines that have been set above. We understand that there will be exceptions to all rules.
- Product Description and General Information
- To maintain the highest quality that our customers have grown accustomed to each and every one of our custom products are CAD engineered and CNC cut to assure the best fit and installation. Look at the product that work’s best for your application then take a look and review the options for each. Once you have gone to the shopping cart you will be able to select your option there. All products are fabricated and shipped in mill finished aluminum with no paint.
- Our fabricated metal products are designed to fit in a factory stock configuration. If you have altered this area in any way, there is a chance that they will not fit therefore you except full responsibility when purchasing our products.
- Our fabricated metal products are made from mill finish aluminum. They are put through a sanding and brushing process to remove all slag and burrs that occur during the manufacturing process. If for any reason you like this rough factory finish and decide to keep it then it is your responsibility to clean, sand and prep them and apply a clear coat type automotive finish to keep them from oxidizing.
- Parts shown on our website, shopping cart, newsletters, forums or any other media in a finish whether paint, powder coat, chrome, polished, etc. are to depict what they could look like when finished and help our customers decide on which finish that they may like to apply on their parts.
- Our metal parts may also be shown with one of our 3g cut-outs. These cut-outs are optional and can be selected with the “Cut-outs” pull down tab in the shopping cart for an additional charge. They are sometimes shown on our website, shopping cart, newsletters, forums or any other media with a cut-out to depict what they could look like with a cut-out and help our customers decide on whether they would want a cut-out or not on their parts.
- “Mill Finish” is the natural appearance of the aluminum as it comes from the rolling mill. It is “as is” with no external mechanical or chemical finishing. Mill finish is not an applied finish but simply untreated aluminum. A mill finish, however, will often be dull, grainy and without a certain luster. This is often referred to as an unfinished appearance. Any aluminum with a mill finish will contain a slight amount of oxidation. This is a trait of all extruded or rolled aluminum. As it exits the rolling mill it typically undergoes a chemical wash to eliminate such an undesirable finish. There are many different surface finishes that can be applied to enhance the appearance of aluminum; polishing, anodizing, painting, powder coating and satin brushing to name a few. Mill finish is lightly oiled for protection during shipping. If painting, you must clean thoroughly. This product is not guaranteed to be scratch free.
- NOTE: Every model and year will have some little differences therefore we strongly recommend that prior to prep and paint you install your 3g product and do a test fitment to make sure it fits correctly and there are no interferences. Be sure that you have proper clearance on the top, back, sides and bottom and nothing is rubbing.
- From the receipt of your order, it normally takes us 7-10 business days to complete and make ready to ship. Custom orders run longer so contact us for an estimate. We use either UPS or FedEx ground for all shipping to the lower 48 states. So, once we ship UPS/FedEx can take another 2-7 days depending on where you are located from Gray, GA 31032.
- Shipping and Tracking information. When we ship your order, you will automatically receive an email with shipping and tracking information.
- DISCLAIMER: 3gCustomz LLC cannot control how our products are installed or used. By purchasing one of our products, the buyer/end user assumes all risks associated with its use and agrees to having the proper skills for its installation. 3gCustomz LLC and its suppliers will not be held responsible, liable or accountable for any injury, damage, loss, penalties, or fines that arise from using any of our products in any manner.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. 3GCUSTOMZ.COM and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of 3GCUSTOMZ.COM shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and 3GCUSTOMZ.COM with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and 3GCUSTOMZ.COM with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by 3GCUSTOMZ.COM. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
3gCustomz Layaway Program Terms and Conditions
A Layaway contract is three (3) months.
The minimum order for a Layaway contract is $100.00.
The Service Fee on all new Layaway Contracts is $10.
The Cancellation Fee on all new Layaway Contracts is $25.
The Service Fee and first 1/3 payment is collected when merchandise is put into Layaway.
The monthly payment schedule for all new Layaway Contracts is 1/3 of the original purchase price and shipping and handling cost.
As long as the payments are made on time, the merchandise will be held for you.
Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock seven (7) days after a rejected payment of any form.
If Layaway merchandise is returned to stock, you are eligible for a refund of funds paid to date minus Service and Cancellation Fees.
3gCustomz reserves the right to cancel any Layaway Contract for any reason.
All 3gCustomz non-stock custom orders are not refundable for any reason.
Authorized Merchandise for Layaway
3gCustomz fabricated metal products are only eligible for our layaway program.
Layaway Transaction Rules
You can use one or any combination of these acceptable payment options: cash, PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard) and cashier’s check.
New Layaway Contracts cannot be created if you have other delinquent Layaways Contracts.
No partial takeouts are permitted.
Person initiating Layaway must be the same person finalizing Layaway.
If paying with PayPal or with credit card 3gCustomz will take your card info and charge your account once a month for (3) months starting on the date the sale was consummated. Once the sale is paid in full 3gCustomz will then ship the order.
Mailed payments can only be made with a cashier’s check. Checks will have to clear before crediting your account and before any order will ship.
No price adjustments are allowed on promotional items, group buys or sale items.
Upon 3gCustomz receiving your first payment it is understood that you have read and agreed to our 3gCustomz layaway Program terms and conditions.